Versori is a Y Combinator backed data-infrastructure company. Our first product to market is Switchboard, an any-to-any no-code data integration platform which allows businesses connect their systems without the need for expensive developers or lengthy project timelines.
What you will do
• Build and maintain a globally-scalable infrastructure platform built on top of Kubernetes (k8s), using Kustomize, FluxCD, and bespoke operators.
• Implement monitoring of infrastructure and solve complex problems in real-time using Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana and other tools.
• Build tools to assist non-technical users understand the state of their infrastructure.
• Work alongside the rest of engineering contributing to highly scalable and resilient back-end services using Golang, CockroachDB, NATS JetStream and other Cloud-Native technologies.
• Bring innovative ideas to the roadmap, and work to implement these ideas within your team.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
Who you will bring
• Proficient in Golang and at least one other programming language.
• Expert knowledge of k8s.
• Expert knowledge on network security and how to apply this within k8s.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and within a team.
• Experience in any major RDBMS and how to administer it at scale.
• Experience in monitoring and alerting on k8s workloads.
• Experience in CI/CD tooling
• Experience in at least one major cloud provider, for example Google Cloud Platform.
• Ability to script in bash or python.
You will stand out with experiences in
• Managing large k8s clusters (1000+ pods).
• Extending k8s clusters with custom CRDs.
• Knative or other serverless frameworks.
• Istio for network security and observability.
• Infrastructure as Code practices and managing large k8s deployments.
• Open source contributions - especially within the cloud-native space.
Why work with us
Versori is a fast-growing company where you’ll have the opportunity to not only work on cutting-edge technology, but also help drive the culture of the business as we scale. Additional benefits include:
• Flexible working hours.
• Stock options.
• Equipment, tools and training budget.
• Excellent office location in Salford Quays with easy transport links via roads, bus or tram.
Email email@example.com or click the button below.